These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.Stripogram.co ("the website") whether as a listed directory customer (LDC) or casual browser collectively referred to herein as “you”. Stripogram and herein referred to as “SP”.
Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions"). SP reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
2. Access By accessing the website, you certify that:
3. Intellectual property rights The website, except all user submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, all content, media and materials, all SP software, code, design, text, scripts, messages, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, media files, artwork, graphic material, articles, databases, proprietary information, writings, spoken statements, music, video recordings, audio-visual works and recordings, slides, portraits, works of authorship, animated and/or motion pictures, interactive features, caricatures, likenesses, profiles, vocal or other sounds, sound recordings, voices, voice reproductions, computer graphics and visual effects, as well as any accompanying documentation, packaging or other materials, tangible or intangible, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the website, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all derivative works, translations, adaptations or variations of same, regardless of the medium, broadcast medium, format or form, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and regardless of where produced, on location, in a studio or elsewhere, in black-and-white or in colors, alone or in conjunction with other work, characters, real or imaginary, in any part of the world, all of the foregoing, individually and/or collectively, is referred to herein as ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed by SP and/or its affiliates, and their advertisers, licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Australian and foreign laws and international conventions. Our Content is legally protected, without limitation, under Australian law, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Content and/or Marks for any other purposes without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
4. Listed Directory Customers (LDC) A. We allow customers to list their services on the SP directory (“Submissions”) these customers are known as Listed Directory Customers (“LDC”). LDC’s are solely responsible for their own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with your Submissions, you affirm/warrant that:
B. Content on the website is provided to you AS IS for your information only. You further agree that you will not:
C. We do not endorse any user Submission, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user Submissions. SP does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and will promptly and without prior notice remove all content and user Submissions if properly notified of infringements on third party's intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user access to the Website terminated. D. You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to user Submissions from a wide variety of sources, and that SP is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user Submissions that are inaccurate, indecent, offensive, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SP with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold SP and its owners, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the website.
5. Warranty Disclaimer YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SP MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
SP DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A LDC THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SP WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY LDC. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
6. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL SP, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY:
Any liability of SP or SP's Associates in connection with services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of SP be limited to the supplying of the listing services again.
7. Applicable Law These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and any courts, which may hear appeals from those courts.
8. Notices All communications with SP should be directed to admin@Stripogram.co
10. Release and Indemnity You agree to waive any and all claims that you now have or may have in the future against SP and SP's Associates which relate to or are incidental to any transaction. You agree to indemnify and hold SP harmless from and against any and all claims, loss or expense that may be incurred by SP or SP's Associates which relate to or are incidental to the performance of its duties as described in these Terms and Conditions including all costs of defending itself against a claim by any other person and/or as a result of you taking any action or refraining from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding. You further agree to indemnify and hold SP and SP's Associates harmless from any claim made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of this website using your membership account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions (including any subsequent amendments), you must immediately discontinue using this website.
Services around the globe that offer Hot Strippers
Stripogram Services around the globe that offer striptease